I was starving and needed a snack that wouldn't kill my diet but was sweet. I tried these cupcakes out & just about fell over - too good to be true! Hit the spot!
Pumpkin Protein "Cup" Cakes
Makes 1 serving - 130 calories, 25 g. protein, 0 g. fat, 6 carbs
* 30 grams (1 scoop) MET-Rx Protein Plus Vanilla Protein Powder
* 1 Tbsp Libby's Canned Pumpkin
* 3 Tbsp Liquid Egg Whites or 1 Egg White
* 1/4 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
* Dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice
Mix all ingredients together in a coffee mug. Microwave for 45 seconds. Take out of cup and top with whatever you like. I use 1 Tbsp PB2. YUMMIE!!!!!!